CCI Breiding GmbH was founded in 2016. CCI is a sister company to WVT Breiding GmbH and concentrates on all non-German speaking markets in the fields of waste incineration plants, biomass plants and coal fired plants. The spin-off enables Breiding to have a stronger focus on customers all over the world. The expertise of more than 30 years enables the Breiding experts to develop and deliver durable spare parts for different grate technologies.
Our wear parts are optimized to face the worst operating conditions – they literally face the fire.
Our mission: We optimize and distribute wear parts in grey and ductile cast iron, high-alloy, heat-resistant steel. We produce according to the highest technical standards. Credibility is our core value. Availability, flexibility and reliability are key values for sustainable business. We are experts in casting processes and technologies.
- We have more than 30 years of experience in incineration plants.
- We know standard products and how they perform e.g. in the combustion chamber.
- We adapt our products to the individual needs of each customer.
- We produce according to highest technical standards and deliver on time.
CCI Breiding is able to produce foundry products in the different casting techniques:
- Sand casting
- Investment casting
We produce parts in:
- Grey cast iron
- Ductile cast iron
- High-alloy, heat-resistant steel
- Machined or unmachined
We have no minimum quantity:
- Small batches with quantity 1
- Large quantities towards ∞
Foundries concentrate on sizes and weights?
- Yes, but we don’t. We produce items from 5 gram to 500 kilos per unit, if necessary even more.
Standard or customized?
- Breiding optimizes parts if the combustion displays problems with wear or heat demands.