Why Breiding is special
From the start, Breiding has focused on the niche “foundry products – wear parts operated in the combustion chamber”. 95% of our output is delivered to incineration plants. Our main fields of operations are:
- Biomass and wood-chip heating plants plants
- Coal-fired plants
- Industrial waste and RDF plants
- Municipal waste incineration plants (waste 2 energy)
- Furniture and mdf industry
- Wood and sawmill industry
- Pellet producers
If you work with Breiding, you will work with:
- Experts in foundry products. We know everything about casting. We know how hostile the conditions are which our wear parts have to face/resist. Thus we cast the parts in different materials, use casting process to prevent shrink holes, especially in critical areas. Weak points due to wrong casting processes or wrongly positioned gate and feeder have to be prevented!
- We know all standard wear parts of the different OEM’s. We know the weak points of the different designs or combustions as well.
- We design and innovate – we customize wear parts. The Breiding family has gathered experience from more than 30 years in the field of spare parts in the combustion chamber. We improve parts by changing air flow/air slits, embedding cooling grids or by strengthening areas with high abrasion/wear.
- Availability without unscheduled downtimes
- Enhanced lifetime of wear parts
- Quotations in line with budget in increasingly difficult business environment
Our business is based on a simple belief: Credibility leads to trust and stable business relations.
We believe that improvements are based on a combination of expertise and the highest technical standards. Being on-site helps us to develop thorough understanding of each facility. We appreciate that our clients have different demands which is why we employ engineers in both our headquarters and in the field.
We WANT to understand your problem!
We are passionate about finding a way to optimize your production. Our portfolio includes standard products, but standard products often only yield standard output. Outstanding output results from continuous product improvements and their adaptation according to the individual demands of each facility and customer. We combine the highest standards in manufacturing technology with the experience of doing business with more than 500 facilities all over the world.
Our experience is our asset. You can make it your asset, too.
We work in close collaboration with our client’s technical teams. We listen, we engineer, and we find solutions. As a founder of an industry wide network of experts we encourage the exchange of technical knowledge. We increase cost effectiveness and establish major improvements in durability, armouring and heat-resisting, thermal-optimized equipment.
Reliability – Continuity – Quality
Being a fast and reliable supplier is important in our globalized world. Quality is important too, as is competitive pricing. Innovation is a competitive advantage and we want to be the benchmark. This is what drives us in our daily business.